"Love is the ONLY reality..."

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot Dayz

Baby's Got a TemperImage via Wikipedia

The wather is finally warming up.  With the warm weather, inevitably comes heated tempers and irritablility!  I, for one, am an expert on tempers.  My four year old Abbigayle and I have attitudes that clash on a daily basis.  At four years old, her temper is a force to be reconed with!!  As is mine.
Enhanced by Zemanta
It is a constant battle as well as a constant learning situation for me.  How will I ever teach her to hold her temper if I can't even set a proper example??  I am continuously reading magazine articles and self help books on the topic, to no avail as of yet.  'It's a process' is what I keep telling myself...and I am always open to suggestion!  Does anyone have any??

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain! My 6 year old daughter is as strong-willed as I am. I love her with all my heart, but I always feel like I run the risk of gaining the upper hand only to find that I have broken her spirit. It's tough being a mom sometimes. Know that you are not alone in your battles! I find that sometimes I have to just take a step back and let her dad try and talk some sense into her! I'm sure her dad wishes he could talk some sense into me sometimes!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete